My dog just ate some of my medication, what should I do?

We recommend that you call Animal Poison Control to determine how the medication will affect your dog. The call does cost a small fee for the consultation with one of their veterinarians. However, if APC recommends that you seek medical attention for your pet, APC will consult with the Vets at Hawthorne. We will work together to choose the right course of action for treating your pet.