Keep your puppy healthy for less
with our monthly payment plan
Puppy Preventive Care Plan $51.50/mo
One-Time Enrollment Fee: $49.99
- 4 Developmental examinations
- 2 Intestinal parasite fecal exams
- 4 Deworming treatments
- Puppy Wellness Panel – chemistry and CBC
- Core vaccinations as recommended by your veterinarian – may include DHPP, Leptospirosis, Bordetella, Influenza (CIV), and Rabies
- Up to 4 doses of sentinel spectrum heartworm preventative
- 5 Complimentary nail trims
- 4 Complimentary ear cleanings
- 2 Complimentary ear swabs with microscopic review
- Complimentary temperament test with certified trainer
- Free access to private dog park
- Emergency fee waived for plan member
Add-On Services Include:
- Microchip and registration ($3.18/month)
- Proheart6 injection (to be given at 6 months of age) – Heartworm preventative ($4.62/month)
- Simparica Flea/tick preventative – 12 doses ($16.75/month)
- Spay or neuter procedure – includes IV catheter and fluids, anesthesia, monitoring, injectable medications and e-collar ($36.28-$39.61/month depending on size)
- (**Does not include take home medication; Additional fees apply if pet is pregnant, in heat, cryptorchid, needs hernia repair or deciduous teeth extracted)
- Add on gastropexy ($13.33/month)
- Angel Fund monthly donation ($2.00/month)
Why does your puppy need preventive care?
Puppies need frequent veterinary care in their first year of life to ensure maximum health. Our puppy wellness plan saves you money on the total cost of necessary preventive care and treatments. Best of all, this plan features budget-friendly monthly payments – making it easy to manage your puppy’s healthcare costs.
Illness is more common that you think
Puppies are highly susceptible to diseases because their immune systems aren’t yet fully developed. It’s important to vaccinate and deworm your puppy on a regular schedule in order to provide maximum protection against contagious diseases.
Growing bones need special care
Puppies seem to get bigger right before our eyes. Such rapid growth can come with its own set of problems. No matter what their breed, puppies need to be examined frequently in order to make sure their growth and development are on the right track.
Prevention is the key to better health
Preventative care can help set the foundation for a lifetime of good health, so you and your puppy can spend more quality years together. It’s essential for detecting diseases early on, before they become more serious – and more expensive.