Keep your Cat healthy for less
with our monthly payment plan
Feline Complete Care Plan $27.00/mo
One-Time Enrollment Fee: $49.99
- Bi-annual preventive care examinations
- Intestinal parasite fecal exam
- Adult Early Detection Panel – chemistry, CBC, and T4
- Core vaccinations as recommended by your veterinarian – may include FVRCP and Rabies
- 2 Complimentary ear swabs with microscopic review
- 2 Complimentary nail trims
- Emergency fee waived for plan member
Add-On Services Include:
- Microchip and registration ($3.18/month)
- Feline leukemia vaccination(s) ($1.14/month each)
- Feline leukemia/FIV test ($5.06/month)
- Revolution heartworm/flea/tick preventative medication – 2-6 packs ($22.00/month)
- Dental procedure (grade 1-2) – Includes pre-anesthetic blood panel, full mouth radiographs, IV catheter and fluids, anesthesia, monitoring and injectable medications ($40.38)
- (**Does not include extractions, oral surgery, additional anesthesia or take home medications)
- Spay or neuter procedure – includes IV catheter and fluids, anesthesia, monitoring, injectable medications and e-collar ($32.97/month for spay, $30.80/month for neuter)
- (**Does not include take home medications; Additional fees apply if pet is pregnant, in heat, cryptorchid, needs hernia repair or deciduous teeth extracted)
- Angel Fund monthly donation ($2.00/month)
Why does your cat need preventive care?
Regular preventive care is essential for your adult cat’s continued health. Our wellness plan saves you money on the total cost of recommended preventive care and treatments. Best of all, this plan features budget-friendly monthly payments – making it easy to manage your cat’s healthcare costs.
Cats are really good at hiding illness
It’s a common misconception that cats don’t get sick. In fact, cats are susceptible to many forms of disease – regardless of whether they lie indoors or outdoors. Regular veterinary care can help stop illnesses before they happen.
Diseases can creep up quickly and quietly
Cats age much faster than we do. So even if your cat looks perfectly healthy, diseases and health problems could be lurking undetected. Physical exams and diagnostics tests are crucial for finding problems not visible to the naked eye.
Prevention is the key to better health
Preventative care can improve your adult cat’s quality of life and help add more healthy years. It’s essential for detecting diseases early on, before they become more serious – and more expensive.