Keep your Kitten healthy for less
with our monthly payment plan
Kitten Preventive Care Plan $41.50/mo
One-Time Enrollment Fee: $49.99
- 3 Developmental examinations
- 2 Intestinal parasite fecal exams
- 3 Deworming treatments
- Kitten Wellness Panel – chemistry and CBC
- Core vaccinations as recommended by your veterinarian – may include FVRCP, Feline Leukemia and Rabies
- Up to 3 doses of revolution
- 3 Complimentary nail trims
- 3 Complimentary ear cleanings
- 2 Complimentary ear swabs with microscopic review
- Emergency fee waived for plan member
Add-On Services Include:
- Microchip and registration ($3.18/month)
- Heartworm/Flea/Tick preventative medication – 6 doses ($11.00/month)
- Spay or neuter procedure – includes IV catheter and fluids, anesthesia, monitoring, injectable medications and e-collar ($32.97/month for spay, $30.80/month for neuter)
- (**Does not include take home medications; Additional fees apply if pet is pregnant, in heat, cryptorchid, needs hernia repair or deciduous teeth extracted)
- Angel Fund monthly donation ($2.00/month)
Why does your kitten need preventive care?
Kittens need frequent veterinary care in their first year of life to ensure maximum health. Our kitten wellness plan saves you money on the total cost of necessary preventive care and treatments. Best of all, this plan features budget-friendly monthly payments – making it easy to manage your kitten’s healthcare costs.
Illness is more common that you think
Kittens are highly susceptible to diseases because their immune systems aren’t yet fully developed. It’s important to vaccinate and deworm your kitten on a regular schedule in order to provide maximum protection against contagious diseases.
Growing kittens need special care
Playful as they are, kittens are actually quite delicate and can suffer from a number of health problems in their first year. They need to be examined frequently to make sure their growth and development are on the right track.
Prevention is the key to better health
Preventative care can help set the foundation for a lifetime of good health, so you and your kitten can spend more quality years together. It’s essential for detecting diseases early on, before they become more serious – and more expensive.