Keep your Senior Cat healthy for less
with our monthly payment plan
Feline Advanced Care Plan $50.00/mo
One-Time Enrollment Fee: $49.99
- Bi-annual preventive care examinations
- Intestinal parasite fecal exam
- Senior Early Detection Panel with Cystocentesis – chemistry, CBC, T4 and urinalysis
- Blood pressure screening
- Preventive radiograph screening with consult – chest and abdomen
- Core vaccinations as recommended by your veterinarian – may include FVRCP and Rabies
- 2 Complimentary ear swabs with microscopic review
- 2 Complimentary nail trims
- Emergency fee waived for plan member
Add-On Services Include:
- Microchip and registration ($3.18/month)
- Feline leukemia vaccination(s) ($1.14/month each)
- Feline leukemia/FIV test ($5.06/month)
- Revolution heartworm/flea/tick preventative medication – 2-6 packs ($22.00/month)
- Dental procedure (grade 1-2) – Includes pre-anesthetic blood panel, full mouth radiographs, IV catheter and fluids, anesthesia, monitoring and injectable medications ($40.38)
- (**Does not include extractions, oral surgery, additional anesthesia or take home medications)
- Angel Fund monthly donation ($2.00/month)
Why does your senior cat need preventive care?
Senior cats need regular veterinary care to ensure optimal health and quality of life. Our wellness plan saves you money on the total cost of recommended preventive care and treatments. Best of all, this plan features budget-friendly monthly payments – making it easy to manage your cat’s healthcare costs.
Cats are really good at hiding illness
It’s a common misconception that cats don’t get sick. Senior cats are at greater risk for kidney disease, diabetes, hyperthyroidism, cancer and many other age-related problems – regardless of whether they live indoors or outdoors.
Cats age a lot faster than we do
Aging means more than just gray muzzles and longer naps – illness and disease could be lurking undetected in your senior cat. Physical exams and diagnostics tests are crucial for finding problems not visible to the naked eye.
Prevention is the key to better health
Thanks to advances in veterinary medicine, pets are living longer, healthier lies than ever before. Preventative care can improve your senior cat’s quality of life and help you enjoy more healthy years together.